Tuesday, May 14, 2019

The Hot Summer of 2018




Summer of 2018 was a great one. As our first summer completely retired we started the season travelling to a few public gardens that I had really wanted to see. Winterthur and Longwood were simply amazing and definitely inspired me to step up some more things in my Lodge gardens. I set upon plans to add focal points, follies and to be even more conscious of color combinations in my garden. Katrina and the girls spent the summer with us and more was spent at Blackwater Cove than at Oak Hill as it was a super hot summer, so the water was much enjoyed.

2 comments:

gardeningonthego@wordpress.com said...

Pam: I've been asked by "DownEast" to do a profile of you and your garden. Please contact me at: foggykingdom@gamil.com so I can set up a time to call you. Lynette L. Walther

gardeningonthego@wordpress.com said...

Oops, Pam, I have a typo in my email address. It should read: foggykingdom@gmail.com

Sorry, Lynette