Thursday, December 4, 2008


Last night I created the Allen Family Christmas card for yet another year. I was reminded of the year that I had done our Christmas Card while waiting for Erica to arrive in February.... not knowing whether she was a boy or a girl. I was also laughing to myself about how full the mantel at the Lodge would some day be, when all of the girls are there with their significant others and all the babies are born! I then thought that it was a very good thing that the mantel will be 10' as we will surely need every inch of it!

1 comment:

Oak Hill Princess said...

Little did I know at the time I was creating the card, I should have added two "ghost" stockings... not only were Drew and Nessie having a baby... but I was soon to learn that Pete and Jess would have baby #2 in August!