Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thanksgiving at The Lodge








The way time goes, Thanksgiving is a bit of a blurry memory, that is
for sure, but I was hoping that the family photo would not represent that! UGH!
The turkey is far sharper than the "flock of turkeys" I really wanted you to see. We had a wonderful time and were really blessed to have the Mulligans as guests. I am glad they are familiar with large family broohas, so it didn't come as too much of a shock to dine with our
family! There were so many things to be thankful for this year, from weddings to beautiful Baby Peighton, to three other bright, beautiful and healthy grandbabies, to my wonderful husband, to a good year at the print shop, to more gardens added, to seeing some wonderful family and dear friends throughout the year... well, the list goes on and on. But, one of the main things I was thankful for is the beautiful finish on the Lodge floor! Hallelujiah!



No comments: