Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Even The Nursery was decked out for the holidays! Although I much prefer the look of green plants in the greenhouse and green plants in the raised beds... this was a beautiful sight. One of my goals in outside decor is to do more that is visible from inside the Lodge. When I was a "City Mouse" it made some sense to decorate for all the passerbys. Now that I am becoming a "Country Mouse" I have to ask myself how many people will get to see the Christmas lights. With outlying garden beds, I have a great opportunity to add lights which I can view from the nice warm confines of the Lodge which will give both passerbys and Lodge guests a better show. Warning: this may mean some additional electrical boxes are needed.

1 comment:

Katrina Allen said...

This is a beautiful picture! I am sensing this might be a December calendar pic for next year? Maybe?